Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: favorite fruit cake recipes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    some people hate fruit cake..but I happen to love them

    box of graham crackers crushed fine (save the box)
    one stick of real butter very soft
    a bottle of marshmello fluff
    all kinds of candied fruit and nuts
    mix together, and pack it back into the cracker box.. You can add a little rum if you like...put it in the fridge and wait a week...very rich and very good and very easy

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am one of those that fall into the "Love Fruitcake" catagory and this recipe looks easy as well as tastey. I think I'm gonna give it a try. Thanks Mum [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •